2023-24 Alliance Cincinnati Team Fees
Girl's High School Premier
Boy's High School Premier
2007 Birth Year
2008 Birth Year
2009 Birth Year
Trapped 8th Grade
2010 Birth Year
2011 Birth Year
2012 Birth Year
2013 Birth Year
2014 Birth Year
2015 Birth Year
2016 Birth Year
2017 Birth Year
Advanced Future Stars
*Alliance offers a multiplayer discount for families with multiple players participating in ACSC full seasons
*Team fees subject to change based on team/parent approval and level of team play
- Fees are based on a FULL soccer year, both Fall and Spring season, and are all-inclusive. Fees include year-round ACSC training, matches, professional coaching staff and winter futsal. uniforms and travel are not included
Each full season fee will have the option to be paid in full by making one payment or in installments.
- All fees are nonrefundable. Your fees cover your player’s entire soccer year.
A deposit is required at the time of player’s acceptance. Failure to make a deposit may result in the spot being offered to another player
- All soccer fees are set to be paid through automatic credit card payments in your Demosphere account. Checks may be mailed to Alliance Cincinnati SC, 8595 Beechmont Ave. Suite # LL10, Cincinnati, OH 45255.
- Failure to remain current on your financial obligations to Alliance Cincinnati SC will result in the player being suspended from training and/or games until all financial commitments are up to date.
- If joining Alliance Cincinnati SC after the start of the season fees are subject to change.
- Families are expected to commit to 6 hours of volunteer service per season to sustain our low fees. If you have more than one player, the family cap for volunteer hours is 8 per Household. You may opt out of the volunteer hours by making a $180.00 payment to the ACSC, which will be placed in the Financial Hardship and Scholarship Fund.
- Families are encouraged to participate in fundraising with their teams.
- Parents and Players will follow the respective Code of Conduct at all times.