Celebrating 28 Years!
Our Dog Days of Summer Tourney has been the go to pre-season tourney of the Cincinnati area for all levels. Taking place during the hottest days of summer, it is a great opportunity to prepare teams for the regular season, and a chance to kick off with a championship! We work hard to provide each team with great competition and a fun-filled weekend of soccer.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2021
Labor Day Weekend
*No Monday Games
About The Event
For the past 27 years, the Dog Days of Summer Soccer Tournament has been the go to preseason soccer tournament of the Cincinnati area for all levels of competition. It is a great opportunity to prepare teams for the regular season and a chance to kick the season off with a Championship. We work hard to provide each team with great competition and a fun filled weekend of soccer.
Located on the East side of Cincinnati, a short drive from any of the fields will take you to one of the many attractions for entertainment in our area. The tournament will also be hosting local food trucks, and vendors to meet all your soccer needs.
- All accepted teams will be guaranteed a minimum of three games of play
- Championship and finalist awards will be handed out in each division.
We look forward to having you join us during the Dog Days of Summer.
The 2021 Dog Days of Summer Tournament
Have additional questions? Click here to contact us.
U8 5v5 $200
U9 / U10 7v7 $550
U11 / U12 9v9 $600
U13 / U15 11v11 $675
Online Check In
Teams will submit documents electronically via GotSoccer.
- Approved Roster (upload a scanned copy)
- Liability Release and Acknowledgement “Signature” Form (download form, collect signatures, and upload a scanned copy)
- May Classic Guest Player Roster (if using guest players, download form, complete, upload a scanned copy). We also accept an OSYSA guest player roster.
- Travel Permit (non OSYSA teams only, see details below under Permission to Travel, upload a scanned copy)
- Concussion Awareness Information Sheet (share with your team’s parents, but don’t need to upload)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (Lindsay’s Law) information (share with your team’s parents, but don’t need to upload)
Schedules & Results
Fields and Parking
Primary Location – Olympic Fields
Alliance Cincinnati May Classic will utilize Olympic Fields as our primary tournament fields.
These are some of the best fields in Cincinnati.
Gold and Premium parking is $10 per day, no exceptions. You may park in any of the three lots – Main, Gold and/or Premium – if you purchase a Gold or Premium pass.
$20 per day
NO PETS ALLOWED
NO OFF STREET PARKING
Satellite Location – Miami Meadows Park
1546 State Route 131
Milford, OH 45150
Joan Hopkins – Tournament Director
You can reach out to me directly with any questions related to the Dog Days of Summer. I’d be happy to give you information about teams, brackets, scheduling, registration, sponsorship opportunities, and much more.