Cincinnati Unity Cup 2022
Application Deadline: May 3rd, 2022
About The Event
This tournament welcomes all U8 to U19 teams, both boys and girls, at all levels of competition. As a participant, you can expect a wonderful soccer experience and fun atmosphere for players and family members alike. Register today to join the Fun!!
- All teams are guaranteed a minimum of three games.
- Multiple divisions will be offered within each age group to ensure all teams are placed at an appropriate level of competition
- Championship and Finalist Awards will be presented in every Age Group Division
- We work with coaches of multiple teams to avoid schedule conflicts when possible
- 3 refs for every game
The 2022 Cincinnati Unity Cup
Have additional questions?
Email Joan Hopkins at email@example.com
U8 5v5 $250
U9 / U10 7v7 $550
U10 9v9 $575
U11 / U12 9v9 $575
U13 / U15 11v11 $625
U16 / U19 11v11 $675
Stop by our Apparel Tent at the May Classic!
Thank you for your patience while we work towards providing the best accommodations for you and your team.
299 Haskell Lane
Batavia, OH 45103
Miami Meadows Park
1546 State Route 131
Milford, OH 45150
Online Check In
Teams will submit documents electronically via GotSoccer.
- Approved Roster (upload a scanned copy)
- Liability Release and Acknowledgement “Signature” Form (download form, collect signatures, and upload a scanned copy)
- Guest Player Roster (if using guest players, please forward confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Travel Permit (non OSYSA teams only, see details below under Permission to Travel, upload a scanned copy)
- Concussion Awareness Information Sheet (share with your team’s parents, but don’t need to upload)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (Lindsay’s Law) information (share with your team’s parents, but don’t need to upload)
Fields and Parking
Primary Location – Olympic Fields
Alliance Cincinnati May Classic will utilize Olympic Fields as our primary tournament fields.
These are some of the best fields in Cincinnati.
Joan Hopkins – Tournament Director
You can reach out to me directly with any questions related to the May Classic. I’d be happy to give you information about teams, brackets, scheduling, registration, sponsorship opportunities, and much more.